Joomla Content Management System (CMS)
We build Websites with the Joomla Content Management System and our customers love it!
What is Joomla?
Joomla is an award winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is available right here at MTR.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Who uses Joomla?
Here are just a few examples of the 1000's of Web sites that use Joomla:
- United Nations (Governmental organization) - http://www.unric.org
- MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
- L.A. Weekly (Online publication) - http://www.laweekly.com
- IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
- Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
- Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
- The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
- Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
- PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
- Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za
Contact us today about a new website or a redesigned website with the Joomla Content Management System. We will be happy to provide a free quote.